ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Hayes Cricket Club will be held in the pavilion on Sunday 9th December 2018 commencing at 10.00 am. All members are invited.
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of AGM held on December 8th 2017
- Chairman’s address
- Secretary’s report
- Adoption of accounts
- Club Captain address – Clubmark , Constitution requirements for compliance
- Constitution amendment proposal – Details to be provided on request pre AGM
- Membership rates
- New Officer positions – Policy Secretary – Social & Bar Secretary
- Election of officers
- To fix date of Next AGM
- Any other business
Members must advise the Secretary in writing of any business to be moved at the Annual General meeting at least fourteen days before the meeting.
The business of the Annual General meeting shall be to:
- Confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting and any General meetings held since the last General Meeting.
- Receive the audited accounts for the year from the Treasurer.
- Receive the annual report of the year from the General Secretary.
- Elect an auditor
- Elect the officers of the club (i.e. President, Vice Presidents, Chair etc)
- Review Club subscription rates and agree them for the forthcoming year
- Transact such other business received in writing by the secretary from members fourteen days prior to the meeting and included on the agenda
Nominations of candidates for election of Offices shall be made in writing to the Secretary at least fourteen days in advance of the Annual General Meeting date. Nominations can only be made by Full members and must be seconded by another Full member.
At all General meetings, the Chair will be taken by the Chairman or, in their absence, by a deputy appointed by Full members attending the meeting. In the event of equal votes, the Chair of the meeting shall be entitled to an additional casting vote.
Each Full member of the club shall be entitled to one vote at General Meetings,
Alterations to the Constitution
Any proposed alterations to the Club constitution may only be considered at an Annual or Special General Meeting, convened with the required written notice of the proposal.
Any alteration or amendment must be proposed by a Full member of the club and seconded by another Full member. Such alterations shall be passed if supported by not less than two thirds of those Full voting members present at the meeting, assuming that a quorum has been achieved